SEmG

Bournemouth West Junction

Bournemouth, West Junction The Signalbox at Bournemouth, West Junction was opened in March 1888 with the building of the Bournemouth Direct Line via Sway and the link line between Bournemouth East and Bournemouth West.
Photographed during September 1992.

photograph by kind permission of Alan Elliott

All photographs are copyright

This page was last updated 22 May 2007

Return to Southern Signalboxes index

SR Target

Valid CSS!    Valid HTML 4.01!